Commemorative and Company Anniversary Books
What is the best way to celebrate a 100-year anniversary? Or 50-year anniversary? Or 25-year anniversary?
A commemorative history or commemorative anniversary book is a unique and powerful way to celebrate your company history and the legacy you have built. How well you tell that story depends on who you hire to tell it. Whether your desire is to tell your unique story, highlight your innovation and contributions, or celebrate your employees, customers, and the people who have made your company great, we at Bookhouse Group want you to know you’ve come to the one publishing house in America most qualified to do this.
Anniversary books, commemorative histories, and company histories are powerful tools for:
- Celebrating company milestones
- Raising awareness of your company’s brand and vision
- Reinforcing customer and client affinity with your company, products, and services
- Strengthening employee pride and satisfaction
- Highlighting past innovations and vision for the future
- Conveying your company’s ability to thrive and create an impact
- Celebrating both your local roots and your impact around the world
Turnkey publishing of commemorative histories and company anniversary books:
Why are our commemorative histories and company anniversary books different?
The Atlanta Athletic Club is the storied golf home of Bobby Jones and is one of the premier golf clubs in the country. The story, written by golf historian Katherine Lewis, Ph.D., captures the growth of the club and its impact on the sport.
Books to us are special, no different than the law should be to a seasoned attorney. We love books and appreciate the unique impact each one carries. Your Bookhouse team is comprised of writers, artists, and tradesmen and women who, when the day is done, understand the process of creating a great commemorative book is part art, part craftsmanship, and part love.
The story is the central factor of our turnkey commemorative history and company anniversary book creation process:
- The manuscript is key. We hire professional writers. That should be enough, but for us it’s not. We select the writer who will come to know and value your institution. But that’s still not enough. The generic phrase may be commemorative history or company history, but at its heart, it’s a story, not a history report. And this story has to be uniquely yours. The manuscript must have personality, characters, and movement and capture the passion that built your institution. We want—no, make that insist—that your readers enjoy the story.
- Impactful imagery, now and in the past. Bookhouse recognizes that many stories are visual, that the right photograph found in the recesses of your archives can be a powerful statement. For this, we assign an archivist to comb through not only your collections, but those of others as well.
- Unique design for a unique story. The design of your book—how it will look—is the gift wrapping tying together the words and pictures. Each of our books is custom designed, giving an artistic approach to convey your company’s unique identity, from the colors to the layouts and everything in between. Your anniversary book will have an impact as powerful as your company.
- We handle every detail. From planning to design, writing to photography, printing to production—we handle your anniversary book every step of the way.
Some of the best-known corporations, schools, and institutions in the country have trusted their company anniversary books and commemorative histories to Bookhouse Group, Inc.